Single phase autotransformers
Three phase (and also reversible) autotransformers are using as voltage adapter. It is an economical solution in comparison to three phase isolating transformers if the galvanic isolation or attenuation of dusturbances are not required.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master three phase autotransformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformers.
Wye / wye as standard coupling for three phase autotransformers.
Products conform to IEC 61558-2-13 up to 10kVA and IEC 60076-11 from 12kVA
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 230V - 400V star connection
- Secondary voltage : 230V-400V star connection
- Power : From 0,63 to 250 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting and puling lugs from 15 kg
- Accessible neutral point
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 3000V
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C)
- Housings available from IP23 to IP66 or other on request
- Altitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Bidirectional wheels
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Resistance temperature detectors
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Antivibration supports
- Housing types
- Tap changers
- Electrostatic screen
- Surge arresters
- Special packing
- Others : pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights…
Circé produces three phase autotransformers according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice. For further information please contact our customer service.
Discover our product list: