Single phase circuit separation transformer application
Single phase circuit separation transformer contains two separated windings supplied by low voltage. It is often used for safety reasons. The users can not be hurt by the device when it is turn on.
The transformers are available without or with housings (IP23-IK O8, IP33-IK-08, IP55-IK 08).
Circé designs and produces single phase circuit separation including renforced isolation between input and output windings.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master single phase circuit separation according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformer.
Products conform to EN 61558-2-4
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Secondary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Power : From 0,04 to 25 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting and puling lugs from 15 kg
- Electrostatic screen
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 2250V
- Isolation voltage between windings : 4500V
- Heating class : B (operating temperature 40°C) < 1 kVA or H (operating temperature 45°C) > 1 kVA
- Housings available from DIN rail mounting, IP23 to IP66 or
other on request.
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé is also able to product low induction in case of harmonics constraints.
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Bidirectional wheels
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Resistance temperature detectors
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Antivibration supports
- Housing types
- Tap changers
- Electrostatic screens
- Surge arresters
- Special packing
- Others : pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights...
Circé produces optimal single phase circuit separation according to your needs.
Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice. For further information please contact our customer service.
Discover our product list: