Single phase control and signalling transformer application
Single phase control and signalling transformers are created in order to supply control and signalling equipment housed inside an enclosure (e.g. contractors, automation systems…)
The transformers are available without or with housings ( DIN Rail mounting, IP23, IP33, IP55).
Circé designs and produces single phase circuit separation including renforced isolation between input and output windings.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master single phase circuit separation according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformer.
Products conform to EN 61558-2-2
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 400V – 230V +/- 15V
- Secondary voltage : 24V-48V - 115V-230V
- Power : From 0,04 to 25 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting hooks from 15kg
- Electrostatic screen available
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings > 4510V
- Heating class : B (operating temperature 40°C) < 1 kVA or H (operating temperature 45°C) > 1 kVA
- Available with DIN rail mounting, IP23 housing, without housing or other on request
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Rolling bears
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Thermal sensor
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Silent blocs
- Housing types
- Tap ranges
- Electrostatic screen
Circé produces optimal single phase control and signalling transformer according to your needs.
Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice.
Discover our product list: