Single phase safety transformers application
A single phase safety transformers is designed in order to avoid any electrical contacts between the primary and the secondary winding. This product is used where people need to be protected against dangerous touch voltage. The secondary voltage must not exceed 50VAC.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master single phase safety transformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformer.
Products conform to EN 61558-2-6
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Secondary voltage : 12V-24V-48V
- Power : From 0,04 to 2,5 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting hooks from 15kg
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings : 3550V for 230V and 4500V for 400V.
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 1800V for 230V and 2250V for 400V
- Heating class : B (operating temperature 40°C) < 1 kVA or H (operating temperature 45°C) > 1 kVA
- Available with DIN rail mounting, IP23 housing, without housing or other on request
- Altitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Rolling bears
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Thermal sensor
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Silent blocs
- Housing types
- Tap ranges
- Electrostatic screen
Circé produces single phase safety transformers according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice.
Discover our product list: