Three phase circuits separation transformers application
The three phase isolating transformers are used to create electrical insulation protection between several circuits. They are often placed in operating rooms or electronical devices.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master three phase isolating transformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformers and using clamping range above 200 kVA.
Delta/Wye connections with a Neutral.
Products conform to IEC 60076-11 and IEC 61558-2-1 ≤ 5 kVA
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 400V - 230V
- Secondary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Power : From 0,63 to 1000 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting hooks from 15kg
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Delta/Wye connections with a Neutral
- Isolation voltage between windings : 3000 V
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 3000 V
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C)
- Available with IP23 housing, without housing or other on request
- Altitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Rolling bears
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Thermal sensor
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Silent blocs
- Housing types
- Tap ranges
- Electrostatic screen
Circé produces three phase isolating transformers according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice.
Discover our product list: