Single phase isolating transformer application
An isolation transformer keeps the primary and secondary winding strictly seperated. It prevents from the input circuit to the ouput windings.
This transformers are used for several fields (military, industry, navy, …)
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master single phase isolating transformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformer.
Products conform to EN 61558-2-1, EN 60076-11
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Secondary voltage : 115V-230V
- Power : From 0,63 to 25 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting and puling lugs from 15 kg
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings : 3000V
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 3000V
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C) > 1 kVA
- Housings available from DIN rail mounting, IP23 to IP66 or other on request.
- Altitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Bidirectional wheels
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Resistance temperature detectors
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Antivibration supports
- Housing types
- Tap changers
- Electrostatic screen
- Surge arresters
- Special packing
- Others : pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights…
Circé produces optimal and specific isolating transformers range to answer your requests.
Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice. For further information please contact our customer service.
Discover our product list: