An inductor is composed of an insulated wire wound into a winding around a core. The role of this device is to storage current and to deliver it as direct current.
- Products conform to 61558-2-20
- Marking CE
- Products suitable to EMC / REACH / ROHS 2
All the requirements have to be noticed in a specification and attached to the order request form.
- Primary voltage : < 1000 V
- Power : Single phase : 2 KVAR (AC) / 2 KW (DC) or more
Three phase : 10 KVAR (AC) / 10 KW (DC) or more
- Frequency : ≤ 1 MHz
- Current: few Ampere to thousands Ampere
- Protection : IP-20 minimal protection
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C)
- Dry type with self-cooling system
- Available options
Discover our product list: