An inductor is composed of an insulated wire wound into a winding around a core. The role of this device is to storage current and to deliver it as direct current.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master inductor according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
- Products conform to 61558-2-20
- Marking CE
- Products suitable to EMC / REACH / ROHS 2
Caracteristics on request
All the requirements have to be noticed in a specification and attached to the order request form.
- Primary voltage : < 1000 V
- Power : Single phase : 2 KVAR (AC) / 2 KW (DC) or more
Three phase : 10 KVAR (AC) / 10 KW (DC) or more
- Frequency : 1 MHz
- Current : few ampere to thousands ampere
- Protection : IP-20 minimal protection
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C)
- Dry type with self-cooling system
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Bidirectional wheels
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Resistance temperature Detectors
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Antivibration supports
- Housing types
- Tap changers
- Electrostatic screens (copper)
- Surge arresters
- Special packing
- Others : pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights…
Circé produces inductors according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice. For further information please contact our customer service.
Discover our product list: