Three to single phase medical transformers application
Three to single phase medical transformers are used to create electrical insulation protection between several circuits. This product is highly suitable for high rating single phase loads and current unbalance is reduced (in comparison to three phase transformers). It is produced with Wye connection including a
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master three to single phase medical transformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformers.
Wye/single phase connection with neutral point as standard coupling for three to single phase isolating transformers.
Products conform to EN 61558-2-15,
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 400V Y+N
- Secondary voltage : 230V MONO
- Power : From 3 to 10 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting hooks from 15kg
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Wye/ Single phase connection with a Neutral
- Isolation voltage between windings : 3550 V
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 1770 V
- Heating class : F (operating temperature 45°C)
- Available with IP23 housing, without housing or other on request
- Altitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Rolling bears
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Thermal sensor
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Silent blocs
- Housing types
- Tap ranges
- Electrostatic screen
Circé produces three to single phase medical transformers according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice.
Discover our product list: