Single phase autotransformers application
Single phase autotransformer is composed of an usual magnetic core but has only one winding, which is common to both primary and secondary circuits. On the contrary to isolating transformers, this product can’t isolate because it doesn’t have galvanic isolation between the primary and the secondary winding.
Thanks to performant, reliability components and our know-how, we master single phase autotransformers according to your specific requirements.
Each product is individually controlled and each batch is delivered with its control report.
Coupling / Connection
According to the transformer power, using screw, transformer terminal block with self-rising clamping plates or linergy passthrough terminal block to connect the transformers.
Wye/single phase connection with neutral point as standard coupling for three to single phase isolating transformers.
Products conform to IEC 61558-2-13 up to 2 kVA and IEC 6007611 from 2,5 kVA.
Products suitable to EMC, Reach and RoHS 2
- Primary voltage : 230V - 400V
- Secondary voltage : 230V-400V
- Power : From 0,16 to 25 kVA
- Frequency : 50/60 HZ
- Lifting and puling lugs from 15 kg
- Dry type transformers with self-cooling system
- Isolation voltage between windings and ground : 3000V
- Heating class : H (operating temperature 45°C)
- Housings available from IP23 to IP66 or other on request
- Atlitude : up to 1000m
Circé calculates harmonics in order to have a power supply maximal rate of 5 to 6% (including 2% for even ranks).
DC component : 0%
Rank 1 : 100% (fundamental)
Circé has standard option range which can be extended according to your need:
- Bidirectional wheels
- RAL colour choice on housing
- Resistance temperature Detectors
- Low induction transformers
- Cable gland
- Reinforced insulation
- Upstream & downstream protections
- Antivibration supports
- Housing types
- Tap changers
- Electrostatic screen
- Surge arresters
- Special packing
- Others : pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights…
Circé produces single phase autotransformers according to your specifications. Circé customer relationship is based on our listening skills and advice. For further information please contact our customer service.
Discover our product list: